I am not able to login on the portal. What to do?
Your Email ID registered on the Swagatam portal is your login id. If you don’t know the password, reset password by clicking on the link ‘Forgot password’ provided on officer login window.
My name as a Reporting / Approving Officer is not coming on the portal. What to do ?
If your name as Reporting officer/ Approving Officer is not coming on the portal, contact Nodal officer of your Organization. Nodal Officer can add/update the details of the Reporting / Approving Officer on the portal. List of Nodal officer is available on the home page of the portal.
Your Email ID registered on the portal will be your login ID. Reset the password by clicking on the forgot password available on the Officer Login Screen.
How can I Approve / reject the application submitted by the applicant?
1. Login to the portal by clicking on ‘Officer Login’ from the home page of the Swagatam portal
2. Your Email ID registered on the Swagatam portal is your login id. If you don’t know the password, reset password by clicking on the link ‘Forgot Password’ provided on officer login window.
3. After login officer dashboard will be displayed
4. From the Temporary Pass Menu, click on ‘Under process with me’
In update Status window, select desired action – ‘Under Process and Send for Approval’, ‘Send Back for Clarification to Applicant’ or ‘Reject and proceed accordingly.
What is the process flow of Temporary Pass Approval / Issuance System?
a) Temporary pass can be issued to the staff (Outsourced / Hired / Regular) for maximum 6 months.
b) Applicant can apply online for Temporary Pass with Vehicle Parking Permission.
c) Option of Vehicle Parking Permission is configurable and Organization can disable or enable as per their requirement.
d) SMS and Email alert to Applicant and Officer on every step.
e) Track Application to know where and with whom application is pending.
Following is the process flow of Temporary Pass issuance and approval system.
How can I register myself on the portal ?
1. Click on the Visitor/Applicant login on the home page of the Swagatam Portal.
2. Fill the details, enter the OTP sent on your mobile and set password.
3. Next step is to Update Profile. Enter your Personal Details, upload photo or capture photo from the camera of your device. Upload any of your ID Dcoumnet like PAN Card / Driving Licence / Voter ID Card / Any other valid ID. Upload Signature required for temporary pass application.
4. After sucessfully updation of profile Visitor/Applicant Dashboard will be displayed
How can I apply for Temporary Pass ?
1. Click on the Visitor/Applicant login
2. Login with your registered mobile no. If not registered on the portal, Register yourself
3. On the Visitor/Applicant Dashboard, select Temporary Pass from the left hand side menu
4. Click on the ‘Apply for Temporary Pass’. Fill the required information. Temporary pass period can be maximum of 6 months and from date could be maximum 10 days later than today’s date for contratactual employee and 15 days for regular employees.
5. Click on ‘Proceed to upload document’
Name of my Reporting officer is not available on the portal? What to do?
Ask your Reporting officer to contact Nodal officer of your department to get her/his name updated on the portal. List of the nodal officer is available on the home page of the portal.
How can I check the status of the Temporary pass request?
1. Login to the portal.
2. Select ‘Temporary Pass; from side bar of the dashboard
3. Click on ‘Application Under Process’ to get the status of your temporary pass request
How can I do the corrections in the application submitted to Reporting Officer?
You can ask your Reporting officer to send back application to you from the action ‘Send back to Applicant’ available to the Reporting Officer OR you can ancel the application and Apply a fresh Temporary pass request.